We provide test and certification services using our on-site laboratories to ensure today’s highly complex products meet the required certifications for use in a variety of industries and markets. With over 15 years of product certification and development testing services experience, SMART EC is uniquely qualified to perform and manage a variety of product test and certification programs. Standards vary around the world and as a leading electronics product development company and testing agency, SMART EC has the experience and knowledge to assist our customers in meeting those requirements. Our on-site test facility is located at our global headquarters in Tempe, AZ and features five (5) Walk-In Thermal Chambers up to 1200 sq. ft., three (3) w/ Humidity capabilities, two (2) HALT Style Nitrogen Chambers, two (2) Thermal Shock Elevator Style Chambers, Electro-Mechanical Vibration Table, Hydraulic Vibration Table, Certified 3M Anechoic Chamber, two (2) Shielded Test Rooms, a dedicated ESD test area, and 400 sq. ft. dedicated Product Safety Testing area.
As an ISO/IEC 17025 American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) certified laboratory, SMART EC is capable of testing to a variety of globally recognized EMC, EMI, Environmental, Product Safety, and ITE standards. Some specific test capabilities include:
- Radiated and Conducted Emissions: CFR 47, FCC Part 15B, CISPR 11, CISPR 22, IEC CISPR 32, EN 55022, IECS-003, EN 61000-6-4, EN 61000-6-4, IEC/EN 61000-3-2, et. al.
- Immunity: EN 55024, CISPR24, EN 300 386, IEC/EN 61000-4-3, IEC/EN 61000-4-4, IEC/EN 61000-4-5, IEC/EN 61000-4-6, IEC/EN 61000-4-8, IEC/EN 61000-4-8, IEC/EN 61000-4-11
- Full NEBS Qualification: SMART EC can perform testing to meet NEBS Level 3 certification for both GR-1089-CORE and GR-63-CORE in conjunction with National Technical Systems (NTS) an Independent Test Lab providing additional oversight and validation. Furthermore, SMART EC has ability to combine NEBS testing requirements with our NPD release activities reducing TTM by 40%+ when compared to typical NEBS post release test programs.
- Accelerated Life Testing (ALT): SMART EC has the capabilities to exercise equipment for a customer-defined cycle, and at specified temperature and power ranges, as well as long term humidity testing to ensure products are designed for the longevity required.
- International Standards: Certification standards can vary within countries, and around the world, and in addition to common North America and European Union standards SMART EC can often test to country specific standards including Australia/New Zealand (RCM), Japan (VCCI), Korea (KC), among others.
- Product Safety: Testing can be performed at SMART EC’s test facility per IEC 60950-1 with both NRTL/UL and CB Scheme reports issued through CSA Group.
For further details on SMART EC’s accredited test services please refer to the A2LA website, Certificate # 2716.01.